1. Jay and Ernie aka ICE are possibly the greatest high school bullies of all time, and here is one scene chock full of their quotes when they run into Max (Omri Katz) in the graveyard.
"Got any cash...Hollywoooooood?" "They're very health conscious in Los Angeles." "Check out the new cross trainers."
2. "I don't have any, what do you call them Max, yabbos? Max likes your yabbos. In fact, he loves them." -Dani (Thora Birch) to Allison (Vinessa Shaw)
3. "What are you supposed to be? A new kid on the block?" "For your information he's a Little Leaguer!" - Jay & Dani
4. "Thank you Max, for that mahhhhvelous introduction." -Winifred (Better Midler), because it is exactly how you'd imagine Bette Midler as a 17th century witch would say that.
5. "Aw man, how come it's the ugly chicks that always stay out late?" - Jay to Winifred, Sarah (Sarah Jessica Parker) & Mary (Kathy Najimy).
6. "We desire...Children." "Hey it may take me a couple tries but I don't think that would be a problem." - Winifred to the bus driver. Disney just loves to slip sexual innuendo's into family movies.
7. "Why was I cursed with such idiot sisters!" "Just lucky I guess." - Winifred & Sarah.
8. "Sisters look, it's the chocolate covered finger of a man named Clark." - Mary, about a Clark Bar.
9. Sarah yelling "Amok!" over and over before Winifred hits her.
10. "You wanna look in windows and watch babes undress?" "It's 3AM, they're undressed already." Ice & Jay before getting caught by the Sanderson Sisters.