Monday, January 30, 2012
Random Things, January 2012
- I'm fairly sure the characters on Toddlers and Tiaras are created using CGI.
- After Miami Dolphins wide receiver Brandon Marshall became Pro Bowl MVP with a record breaking performance of 4 touchdown catches, I'm pretty sure Kim Kardashian was frantically trying to get his phone number.
- WB needs to release some more official Catwoman from The Dark Knight Rises. A poster would work. Also, the next trailer should have more Catwoman in her suit!
- Demi Moore advice: Take a vacation, eat a sandwich, and go talk to Oprah. You will be cured.
- Matthew Broderick reprises Ferris Bueller in a new Super Bowl commercial for Honda. I have a feeling this will lead to a film sequel with the original cast. Except without Honda. Watch it below.