Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Where Might the Next NASA Satellite Land?
1. The Kardashian House. I actually think they may arrange for this to happen. Think of the publicity they will get! Reports all around the house, NASA coming to collect it. It won't be for a while though. This will come after the inevitable highly publicized divorce between Kim Kardashian and NBA star Kris Humphries. (Oh you know it's bound to happen.)
2. Onto the body of Osama Bin Laden at the bottom of the ocean. The ocean is always the most likely place for it to land, since it's so big. So, when it sinks to the bottom, maybe it will land on top of Bin Laden's body. Or possibly a shipwreck. Hopefully not the Titanic. If it's between Bin Laden and the Titanic, it lands on Bin Laden. Nobody would be upset with that. Oh, and speaking of the Titanic, will Titanic 3D be the last 3D re-release that actually makes good money? The Lion King 3D has made a ton at the Box Office, but people will eventually get tired of all these expensive 3D re-releases. Back to falling satellites...
3. Oprah's backyard. She OWNs (see what I did there?!?) everything else, why not an old satellite?
4. Onto a Glacier. Glacier's seem to be taking a beating lately.
5. Into Cowboys Stadium in Dallas. That's what you get for building such an over-the-top stadium! (Though it does look cool.)