Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tanning Salon Mom

So there's this talking leather couch, I mean New Jersey mother, accused of bringing her five year old daughter into a tanning booth. I have no idea whether that is true or not. The real story is the mother herself. This tanorexic 44-year-old looks 64 and should be the new poster woman for over-tanning. Is that a word? I just made it up now if not. It really should be a word in certain places (Ahem, New Jersey). And I fully expect her to get a reality show on TLC...or at least be featured on an episode of My Crazy Obsession or My Strange Addiction.

She thinks she looks like a Barbie doll/princess (one who was deep fried?) and says in interviews that there is nothing wrong with tanning and that she loves to tan...just to clarify for those of you who can't tell. And I love that she got all done up before taking her mugshot. She outlined her lips with a black Sharpie...apparently that is the only thing that will penetrate the layer of alligator skin.

I personally think Willy Wonka needs to do a headcount in the factory.



No comments:

Post a Comment